Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September 28, 2016



Today in class, we will:

1. Turn in the group work for "The Doll's House"
2. Begin work/reading on the next selection (which is the poetry collection)
3. HW:  Poetry collection due 9/30

Students:

I am really sorry that I've been gone. I came down ill Friday night after the football game and have been way sick. I lost my voice completely on Sunday night. I went to the doctor yesterday and it's strep throat, among other things.  I have to stay home today so that the antibiotics kick in and I won't be contagious (believe me, no one wants this bug---it is extremely exhausting).  I will be back tomorrow, hopefully with a voice.

A couple of huge reminders:

1. If you are using OneNote to turn in your work, your group needs to tell me (or the sub) so I know which binder to check.

2. If you are using Google Docs, you need to use the link called "Homework Turn In Link" on the right hand side of this blog

3. If you are turning in your projects with paper, make sure it's neat.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment